iOS Developer (UPC181103)
Job Categories: Developers
|06.11.2018, 14.30||Full Time||Agios Dimitrios|
Upcom Ltd is currently seeking a smart, talented iOS Mobile Developer who is excited about working on state-of-the-art technologies and delivering high-quality, testable, maintainable and extendable code.
You will be responsible for:
• Implementing features for our iOS Application
• Maintaining our existing iOS Application
• Testing our application against technical issues and fixing them
• Experience with ReactiveSwift or other RFP frameworks (RxSwift)
• Experience with Interface Builder
• Experience with network operations
• Experience with Unit Testing frameworks (Quick, Nimble, XCTest)
• Good understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Good understanding of Swift
• Good knowledge of English
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse mobile
technologies and techniques
• An active Github portfoliois a big plus
• The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects.
• Deepen your knowledge and further develop your personal competencies.
To apply for the job, send your detailed and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning the reference number for the position – UPC181103